This data privacy statement represents a joint declaration by Königstadt Brack GmbH and Königstadt Gesellschaft für Grundstücke und Industrie GmbH.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data for use on our website. Personal data are all data, that identify you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Königstadt Brack GmbH
Königstadt Gesellschaft für Grundstücke und Industrie GmbH
(see our Legal Notice).
Our data protection officer can be contacted on
or by post, addressed to the Data Protection Officer at our postal address.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or by means of the contact form we store the data you have provided (your e-mail address, where applicable, your name and telephone number) in order to respond to your enquiry. Once storage is no longer necessary we erase the data generated for this purpose, or we restrict the processing, if a legal duty to preserve the records exists. When you send us an e-mail you are giving your consent to data processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) point (a) GDPR.
(4) If we use the services of commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you of the respective procedures as set out in detail below. In so doing, we also specify the criteria determined for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to us with respect to personal data concerning you:
– right to access,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to the data processing
– right to data portability.
(2) In addition, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you are using the website for information purposes only, in other words, if you do not transfer any other information, we collect only the personal data transferred by your browser to our servers. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical reasons, in order to show you our website and to ensure its stability and security (The legal basis is Article 6 (1) 1st sentence (f) GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of the request
– time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page)
– access status/ HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– website, from which the request originates
– operating system and its interface
– browser software language and version.
(2) In addition to the data referred to above when you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files, which are allocated by the browser you use and stored on your hard disk; through these information flows to the authority, which has installed the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run a program or transfer viruses onto your computer. They are used to make our Internet offer more effective and user-friendly.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and mode of operation of which are explained in the following:
o Session cookies (see b)
o Permanent cookies (see c).
b) Session cookies are automatically erased when you close your browser. They store what is known as a session ID, which allows the different enquiries from your browser to be allocated to the general session. This means that we will recognise your computer the next time you visit our website. Session cookies are erased when you log out or close your browser.
c) Permanent cookies are automatically erased after a specified time, which may vary from cookie to cookie. You can erase cookies at any time by adjusting the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings to match your requirements and for example, refuse to accept cookies. We should like to make you aware that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions on our website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. In addition, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your terminal. These objects store the required data irrespective of which browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want processing from Flash cookies, you must install a suitable add-on, e.g. Better Privacy for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by adjusting your browser settings to private mode. In addition, we recommend that you regularly erase cookies and the browser history manually.
§ 4 Other functions and offers on our website
(1) As well as use purely for information purposes, we offer you a variety of services, which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose as a rule, you have to provide further personal data, which we use to perform the respective service and to which the principles of data processing, which we referred to previously, apply.
(2) To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. These are selected and commissioned by us with care, are bound to comply with our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we are entitled to transfer your personal data to third parties, if we, jointly with our partners, offer the conclusion of a contract or similar services. More detailed information on this will be provided when you provide your personal data.
(4) If our service providers or partners are domiciled in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you of the consequence of this circumstance in the specification of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to or withdrawal from the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right at any time to withdraw this consent. Such a withdrawal of consent affects the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data, once you have declared your withdrawal to us.
(2) If we rely on the balancing of interests for the processing of your personal data you may object to the processing of the data. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary for fulfilling a contract with you and we made this clear in each case as regards the respective processing of the data. If you exercise this right to object, please state the reasons why we should not continue processing your personal data as we had been doing. In the case of your legitimate objection we shall investigate the circumstances and shall either cease processing the data or change our method of processing the data or demonstrate to you the compelling legitimate grounds on which we continue to process the data.
§ 6 Integration of Google Maps
(1) This website uses the service from Google Maps. In this way we are able to display interactive maps for you directly on the website and facilitate your convenient use of the map function.
(2) When you visit our website Google receives the information that you have accessed the relevant sub pages of our website. In addition the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration are transferred. This happens irrespective of whether Google provides a use account, to which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data are assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the data to be allocated to your Google profile, you must log out of your Google account before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profile and uses this for purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website to match market requirements. Data is analysed in this way in particular (even for users, who are not logged in) to provide advertising tailored to the market and in order to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this user profile; to exercise this right you must contact Google.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of data by the plug-in service provider is available in the service provider’s data privacy statements. There you will also find further information on your rights and on how you can adjust your browser settings to protect your personal privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has subscribed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.